Saturday, July 12, 2008

Where's Susie??

You know, kind of like "Where's Waldo"? Well, it's been a crazy busy few weeks since I last posted. The studio is still in chaos, but working it's way back to normal. In fact, I'll be mounting some cabinets tonight. In the midst of all this chaos I've had to hunt for supplies to fill orders!

For the past week we've had abolutely gorgeous 70 and 80 degree weather so I've been trying to enjoy that as much as possible. We've waited so long for summer to finally arrive! Tonight I hng out with my husband on our patio swing...I'm such a little kid, huh? I also have a son who is now in driver's ed, so we've been doing alot of driving as well.

As for Vintage Susie, I'm hoping to be getting some of the new Ava Rose fabric by Tanya Whelan. I absolutely love her designs. My other favorite is Heather Bailey...these gals are so talented! Today I took a quick trip the quilt shop...can't resist a sale! I got some gorgeous fabric there. Of course my normal florals, but I also happened upon this killer oriental design...big flowers...kind of Amy Butler looking.

I'll be posting new pics in the next couple days, so check back!

No comments: