Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am back!!

Hi all!! I'm so happy to say that I'm back. I last posted in November after the very fun Northwood show. I had a show the following weekend, then a week later I was involved in a car accident. Of course the rest of my shows had to be canceled, my car was a total loss and the at fault party had no insurance. When I think back on it, I really am lucky to come out of it as well as I did. I still have lingering back pain, but finished physical therapy last week and am really excited to get back to the business!!

So...watch the site in the next week or so. I am going to be adding so many beautiful new hankies from the LuRay collection...the cutest is one with a little girl walking her dog!! I also have some new rag totes for spring, and the most darling aprons I've made - they were a great hit at the holidays - vintage and cottage flavor - some with vintage tablecloths! I'm just sooo excited to start sewing!

Please check the blog again soon - I'll be posting regularly again :-)

No comments: