Sunday, October 11, 2009

Crepe Paper Galore!

Those of you who know me, know I love Halloween, and I adore vintage Halloween design. I found a wonderful little haven of primitive and Halloween goodies at the Exhibitor's Mall here in Puyallup, Washington. I've been stopping in and buying up little bits and bobbles of fantastic crepe and paper creations to make a Halloween wreath. Well..I was lucky enough yesterday to run into the artist herself...lovely Lisa from Prim4Him...(http://www.prim4him.blogspot.com/). She is the most wonderful gal and was sharing all kinds of great little tips and tricks on how she creates her gorgeous paper masterpieces.

Well, I can't promise anything, but I've been madly shopping and I hope to have some shabby chic versions of this art in my November show at the Northwood Boutique. I've gotten most of what I need...with one trip left today to get the rest. I've already mastered the art of the crepe paper rosette and love it!!! I will be posting pictures soon! Thanks again Lisa :-)

No comments: