Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Gorgeous Morning!!

What an incredible day for so many reasons. The sun is shining, the temperature should be in the high 80's and life is good. With school taking up so much of my focus this year, I'm excited to get back to sewing. I've missed creating and playing with fabric.

What else have I been doing? We moved about three years ago, and I'm finally getting around to painting the remaining three rooms in the house. I've finished my youngest's room, and am now working on a extra room we're using for a den and laundry folding area. That one will have pale blue walls and Amy Butler fabric for the valance to match the espresso colored desk and furniture.

This weekend once I'm done painting I'll be sewing two commissioned messenger bags for two lovely Jr. High girls. I will have to post photos when they are done...the girls too of course! Until then...

No comments: