Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm back!!!

Ok, I know I've been away for a while...what happened to me? Life...is pretty much the answer to that! For those of you who don't know, I am an adult college student in addition to a full time marketing manager and owner of my website business. This has been my senior year of school and it's been crazy. On top of that my day job has been impacted by the economy and my workload has increased to cover our downsizing. However, I'm thrilled to say that in December I graduate and will be done with my four year long school journey!! Woohoo

So, what does that mean? That means I will be able to get back to the business. I have bunches of goodies all made up but not on the site yet. These include handy zipper bags for things like your Ipod, cords, coupons, whatever! I also have gorgeous new shabby chic fabric shopping bags...yes, these are ready, but not on the site. I'm working on it!! Also, I will be posting at least once a week now on the blog again, so please stop by and check in. I promise to have some new contests and other goodies to reward you ;-) Thanks to all my devoted pals who've stuck with me!!

No comments: