Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Lady...Dressed for the Ball!

The lady is now dressed properly and ready for the ball. I just love the way it all turned out. I still do not have my extra crystals...which will add a whole new drippy layer to the bottom of the chandelier, but they will hopefully be waiting for me when I get home from work tomorrow!

The shades are custom made by moi...with Rachel Ashwel fabric I bought several years ago (can't remember which it was)...so shabby chic! There are seven shades total and all are trimmed with gorgeous white trim too. My teenage boys don't seem as excited about it as I am, but too bad for them. I feel like such a girl in my studio now...pink walls and all. Did I tell you my husband says it looks like Pepto Bismal...it's actually a Martha Stewart color I believe.

Thanks for hanging in there with me through this very long story. The past two weeks have been so much fun. Now that it's done I'm on to the next project. Re designing my studio (have to showcase this baby!)

1 comment:

Ali said...

The shades look a treat hon, and I am sure you will have a good market there selling those on your site. It really look stunning and your new studio must beam with girly finesse. One day I might have a girly studio (out of reach of the children) too. Enjoy every minute of being a woman. ox Ali